May be, people should read what Paulo Coelho said about piracy.

I would support and most times gives out my own book chapter copies to
others who can not afford to buy a copy of the same.

More over, its not author who usually decides whether the book should
be open or not or what license it goes with.

Many times i buy a book which i find interesting(fiction or non
fiction) if i can afford it. But most times i can't afford or even
think of buying most of the books i need.

And yes, legally its wrong to do most of these things.

cheers
Jinesh K J

--
My Feelings,Expressions-
http://logbookofanobserver.blogspot.com

My scribblings-
http://logbookofanobserver.wordpress.com

SMC : My computer, My language http://smc.org.in
സ്വതന്ത്ര മലയാളം കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ്, എന്റെ കമ്പ്യൂട്ടറിന് എന്റെ ഭാഷ