On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 9:56 PM, Anivar Aravind
<ani...@movingrepublic.org> wrote:

> I need piracy in Movies , Books and Music But not in software, because
> of existence of FOSS.

Do you support modifying a redistributing GPLd software without
sharing it's source code? If not you should also do not support other
forms of copyright infringements. We may have our views about need for
knowledge to be free, but taking vigilante action by committing
selective copyright infringement is not the solution.

Spread the idea about free software and free knowledge, make more
authors publish their works under a permissive copyright licenses,
lobby government to abolish copyrights, those should be the ways to
free knowledge.

All in imho.

raj