Hi,

This might sound funny, but it seems the network/lab administrators
of our lab has disabled the *cp* command  in our lab to prevent the
students from copying and sharing their work during lab hours. IMHO
this is quite outrageous. Even though this step is ridiculously stupid
at doing what it is supposed to do, it shows a far deeper problem.

We (obviously) have different ways around and I would like to request
you to reply with different hacks as work-arounds .  Please mail in
possible ways and definitely the most shortest, longest and obfuscated
types will definitely be appreciated.

--
Regards,
Yadu Nand B