On Monday 11 January 2010 18:29:21 Yadu Nand wrote:
> Maybe.... if you think so ... The point of me mailing was not to get an
> to cp, it was to get the opinion of everyone else about what the folks
> in our lab are doing.

I thought you were clueless about what to do to circumvent the situation.  My
first instinct would have been to write a program to get things done and then
ask for opinions .

Also you didnt ask for an opinion. You asked for a solution to the issue in
the first email remember ?

--

aashik

Mandatory Quote:
"My one purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others."
  -- Jamie Zawinsky