On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Sajjad Anwar <sajja...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Im having a trouble with my bluetooth. I can search and pair devices but no
> file transfer is possible. What could be wrong?
> Im able to run hcitool and scan the devices
>
> Sajjad,
Did you solve your problem?
For browsing and sending files from and to your phone, you need to install
obextools which includes obexftp, obexfs, obex data server etc etc. please
install these from ths synaptic package manager.Afterwards you can easily do
file transfers over bluetooth and usb.

Sajeed