glad to hear that i could be of help :-).

regrading  the "i am not geek " comment above, i would like to point
out that i am not a geek either and that i was expressing an opinion
based on my experience. the instructions are simple enough if u have
the patience to read through it. i admit is a bit of lengthy manual.

bipin