On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 11:53 PM, Ajith Sen <ajithse...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This can be accessed by navigating to 192.168.1.1 using a browser. The
> username and password will be usually 'admin' without the quotes.
> Inside the control panel, navigate to a section for WAN setup. There will
> be a list of WAN interfaces there. Delete the one with VPI/VCI = 0/35. Save
> and reboot the modem, everythiong should be back to normal.
>
>  I've looked at it already, but I'm a bit worried about changing the
settings. I mean this is something you cannot undo locally, is it?
I believe the one with VPI/VCI = 0/35 is the one through which I'm getting
connected. I've seen it when the BSNL techs first gave me the connection.
Will it be safe to delete it?

Any other options? Has anyone encountered same problem as mine?
Anyway I'll be calling BSNL tomorrow....