Hello

I got a similar situation for our LBP 2900 printer(Ubuntu 9.10)..After some
extensive googling and some guts instinct i installed some driver and
printer got detected and driver got instaleed..But its not printing ,shows
only processing and continues to shows that only..I had never tried it in
10.04..i think any solution to Ershad's problem wl be helpful to me also...

Vishnu Jyothi
Software Engineer
Kran Consulting
+919744113537
http://www.vishnujyothi.posterous.com/

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 9:11 AM, Ershad K <ersha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > even i faced this problem in fedora 12, but it was rectified by
> installing a
> > driver which i got by just googling
>
> Which version did you use? There are many drivers available in web, it
> would be a great help if you can give me a link to the driver which
> works fine. I hope the principal is ready to change the distro from
> Ubuntu to Fedora. Thanks.
> - Ershad

> For details visit the google group page:

Regards

Vishnu Jyothi