On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 11:26 AM, Praveen A <prav...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2010/5/13 nishandh M <pro.n...@gmail.com>:
> > @ praveen, that rendering of text and background is not the exact one i
> made
> > or meant . I made a pale yellow distinguition for two parts of
> conversation
> > in a white background. Somebody called me and said the picture tube
> monitors
> > are already yellowish, so i tried light blue differentiation between 1st
> and
>
> That is exactly the problem with rich text formatting. It won't be the
> same as you think it is going to be. Why would I let you decide what
> theme I chose?

Yeah, nobody can force others.
I think opting for 'plain text' in gmail solves the problem.

Enjoying / tolerating common practices would make things easy. communication
is most effective, when the person at both end follows the same protocol.

There are schools with strict dress codes, and there are those without. i
think we go in uniforms, even though we are adults, eventhough we are f*ree
as in freedom.  am fed up of uniforms (to some extent).*
*
*
Nobody should let another man decide wat he should do. Why shud he follow
the ML best prctices?** its some other's decision!. We are dealing with
democracy. Make complicate. GAME. See, I do RTF when i am madly feeling to
express that way, i cant help sometimes.I feel I am compromising readability
for minority practices. I am liable to punishment from head masters of the
school though. Let history decide headmasters where positive or not.

** You say, because I enter the mailing list, i am supposed to follow ALL of
the draft policies? I am forced to live in it, because it is the only
nation. Am adopting NON COOPERATION . I think the lines and arrow marks used
to differentiate conversation are not enough.But i cant ask everybody to
spend time on differential emphasis on parts of text. looking for a gmail
LAB item which can toggle such a feature on and off. anybody aware of such a
thing?

> > 2nd person's opinions.
> > Well I am quite curious how colourfull web pages would get rendered with
> > that theme.
>
> It is email application, I expect text not colorful web pages. You
> browse web, but you read email. If still want to make it colorful with
> images and all, blog about it and post a link.
> --
> പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
> <GPLv2> I know my rights; I want my phone call!
> <DRM> What use is a phone call, if you are unable to speak?
> (as seen on /.)

> For details visit the google group page:

      "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"
                        Leonardo da Vinci