2010/5/13 nishandh M <pro.n...@gmail.com>:
> Nobody should let another man decide wat he should do. Why shud he follow
> the ML best prctices?** its some other's decision!. We are dealing with
> democracy. Make complicate. GAME. See, I do RTF when i am madly feeling to
> express that way, i cant help sometimes.I feel I am compromising readability

You are expecting people to reply to you in a mailing list. If you
don't even care to show basic courtesy, why should anyone respond to
you?

> ** You say, because I enter the mailing list, i am supposed to follow ALL of
> the draft policies? I am forced to live in it, because it is the only
> nation. Am adopting NON COOPERATION . I think the lines and arrow

You are welcome, but you will also get non-cooperation in return. I
don't know how long I will go on responding to you, but when I get fed
of your non-cooperation, I would start ignoring you. Everyone's
tolerance level vary, so you may never get a response, when someone
would have responded to you otherwise. A mailing list is not a court
room to file your complaints, but a forum to find solutions together,
and there needs to be a give an take.

> marks used
> to differentiate conversation are not enough.But i cant ask everybody to
> spend time on differential emphasis on parts of text. looking for a gmail
> LAB item which can toggle such a feature on and off. anybody aware of such a
> thing?

Shouting doesn't help much when you are expecting someone to respond
to you. If you are not comfortable with English, മലയാളത്തില്‍ കൂടുതല്‍
ഭംഗിയായും ശക്തമായും വിഷയം അവതരിപ്പിയ്ക്കാമെങ്കില്‍ മലയാളത്തിലെഴുതൂ.
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)