Friends,
I think you people don't understand why i posted such a question , This just
because a lot of students  have to use it in our college labs. These
colleges are using it because they need to do  graphics programs in c++
,most of the college staff are familiar  with
TC's graphics.h and are unaware(or not want to )  of other graphics
libraries like allegro,cimg,etc.Till  the last semester we were doing all
our lab programming in linux but we just changed to XP only for doing some
graphics programming in TC++. So I thought if I made a post like this lot of
students will get an exposure to modern graphics libraries  from this
mailing list and we could  throw out  outdated TC++  form colleges.

Thanks & Regards