Hi all,
This month's meeting will be on August 14 ,Saturday as usual. I think
everyone forget about monthly meeting as I didn't saw any mails
regarding this. Its time for us to select topics to be discussed and
the venue. I hope time will be same as 3pm.So I request all FSUG-Tvm
members to set some topics and hope Sooraj kenoth will arrange the
venue.
Rahul Ramesh,the Vice-Chairman of IEEE Student Branch, in College of
Engineering Chengannur
Had send a mail our mailing list regarding some awareness class to
school students.
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm/browse_thread/thread/11f477f58800d640/d824289feccc7603?lnk=gst&q=awareness#d824289feccc7603
I think we should discuss about this also as they need our help for a
class regarding FOSS.

--
Raru Rv
+91 9633 9217 44