fusg meeting.. 3 ppl.. I joined a bit later..
me, vipin(prakreet) and vineeth..
We have smoked a lot gas but discussed about various topics. One
primal agenda was about events on FSD. so the proposed theme is to
take some Linux orientation class over 6 schools. In order to do that,
we need around 30 volunteers biased among 6 groups. This event will be
sponsored by SPACE.
So from now on , we need to confirm how many people will take part..

Total meeting was pleasant and informative.. and thanx for Vipin for
ride on ur bike.:P..

Hope, next time, I will meet more FSUG members..
kudos.
JeevZ