Hi

Does anybody here have experience on installing/managing thin-clients (diskless nodes) to boot a big distro like RHEL or CentOS?

My requirement is to have thin-client machines that should boot in to RHEL 5 and be capable of executing a Qt4 based application. This application shall receive UDP broadcasts over the network. I say this to explain that my requirement is not limited to being able to run a web browser on thin clients. I need a full environment. All files can very well reside on the server.

I've been researching some thin client machines from HP (t5325, t5565 etc.). Will it be possible to do what I need with this hardware?

regards,

Syam

--
"Freedom is the only law". "Freedom Unplugged"