@Jomon, Its addon developers responsibility to put a 4.* in their own
install.rdf file. Otherwise you can download, unpack and edit the
install.rdf file to replace the corresponding line under
<em:targetApplication> with this one : <em:maxVersion>4.0.*</em:maxVersion>
or <em:maxVersion>4.2a1pre</em:maxVersion> if you are really sure what are
you doing. You can create a testing profile in Firebox just for safety :)

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 7:09 PM, Jomon Johney <hellojo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> but most of my add ons are not working with the new one...
>

> On 26 March 2011 15:13, ashik salahudeen <aash...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> @Karthik, I just clicked the link for your blog, it opens fine for me.
>> I woner if there is some configuration issue :D
>>
>> --
>> aashik
>>
>> --
>> "Freedom is the only law".
>> "Freedom Unplugged"
>> http://www.ilug-tvm.org

>> ilug-tvm-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>

>> For details visit the google group page:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
>>

>  --

> For details visit the google group page:

See you in the afterlife... ;-)
*S   U   B   I   N         S   E   B   A   S   T   I   A   N*