Hi;
    I have few queries which I couldn't found on internet regarding
Open Source Requirement Management Tools. Please share with me if you
know about these queries.

1. Are Open Source Requirement Management Tools being used in Software
Industry?
2. Are Open Source Requirement Management Tools compareable with the
Licensed Requirement Management   Tools tool ?
3. What is the purpose of developing these tool, just for acdemics?

I am looking for you comments, also if anyone knows about the
comparision of open source with licensed then please share.

Regards
Rahil