Thanks for your reply,

Yes, I am talking about "Open Source Software Requirement Management
Tools"

I have seen different "Open Source Software Requirement Management
Tools". Now I am queries about

1. Are Open Source "Software Requirement Management Tools" really used
in Software Industry in Software Development Process?
2. Are Open Source " Software Requirement Management Tools"
compareable with the "Licensed Software Requirement Management"
tool ?
3. Are Open Source " Software Requirement Management Tools" developed
just for acdemics purpose (for research etc..)?