On 08/04/2011 12:27 PM, vineeth kartha wrote:
How abt organizing a workshop or something like tat

On Aug 3, 10:45 pm, jeevanism<jeevan...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On 07/31/2011 09:39 PM, Anish A wrote:

2011/7/31 Arun M<a...@gnu.org.in<mailto:a...@gnu.org.in>>
     Hi,
      What abt meeting up some time and plan some programs.
     regards
It is a long time since last meet. It is a nice idea to meet again.
How about our usual timing?
Next second saturday?
--
Regards,
Anish A

--
"Freedom is the only law". "Freedom Unplugged"