Okay. Thank you. Should have done that before writing here! Stupid of me :-(

Best,
Sasi

-----Original message-----
From: Akhil Krishnan S <m...@akhilan.in>
To: ilug-tvm@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wed, 31 Oct 2012, 05:32:53 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: [fsug-tvm] Wikipedia app for Android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.wikipedia

Its the offical app by Wikimedia foundation.

Here are some apps for the sister projects:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Wikimedia+Foundation

And you can find a bundle if you search in the Google play
On 2012 10 31 10:52, "Nishan Naseer" <callmethede...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 10:18 AM, V. Sasi Kumar <sasi....@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Wikipedia, as you know, is a widely popular website visited by millions
> every day. I was thinking that many people would love to have an app for
> it on their Android phones. I would certainly like to have one. Was
> wondering whether it could not be done as a project by one of the
> thousands of B.Tech students in our colleges.
>
> Thank you for your ideas and suggestions in advance.
>
> Best,
> Sasi
> --
> V. Sasi Kumar
> Free Software Foundation of India
> http://swatantryam.blogspot.com

There is one already :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.wikipedia

Thanks,
Nishan

ilug-tvm-unsubscribe@googlegroup

--
"Freedom is the only law". "Freedom Unplugged"