On Wednesday 20 August 2014 10:00 PM, Balasankar C wrote:
> Is ilug-tvm dead? FOSSers from tvm, please respond..

Why do we need to be at the mercy of such people? We did handle Libre
India Trust, is Zyxware a big deal?

Just register another domain, tvm.fsug.in and start promoting that site.
And we are indeed moving I'd suggest a mailing list solution running on
free software like librelist.com, freelists.org, autistici.org or riseup.net

I'd suggest creating a loomio group as well. It is useful when making
decisions that affects the community.

If anyone is concerned about list archives usability and ability to
participate via web, we have an open challenge of setting up groupserver.