On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 2:48 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves
<law...@thenilgiris.com>wrote:

> On Sunday 14 Dec 2008 2:37:00 pm Ashok Gautham wrote:
> > I would miss out on a chance to bunk during critical times like my
> > upcoming GATE in Feb
>
> GATE is for going to foreign? Then we do not need you.

I strongly believe that India is _the_nation_. I am not planning to do
my PG in any other land. We have everything that one needs, and
just lack takers. I am tugging along as many as I can to provide
India with really inspired and dedicated PG students at the IITs and
IIScs.

I also feel F/OSS is the way to go for a nation like India where there is
no shortage brain and hr, but there is a dearth for liquid cash. (F/OSS
makes sense even when you do have cash :P).

Err.. Sorry for getting way OT. I couldnt resist the urge :P
---
Ashok `ScriptDevil` Gautham