On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 9:46 PM, Venkatraman S <venka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 9:41 PM, Srinivasan R <c...@fslog.com> wrote:
>

>> Check out http://chennailug.org/tenet for the location of the meet in IIT
>> We all meet every second saturday of the month at 3pm.
>>

> Flaws:
> # What  IIT stands for?
> # What 'pm' stands for?
> # What is that thing in http.... how do i see it? Why that alone is blue on
> my screen? IS it blue-something?
> # Saturday-Which calendar?

Why dont we give him the benefit of doubt and wait for 2 more days for
him to turn up for the meeting before coming to the conclusion that he
is a prankster? I know classmates (i finished college 1.5 years ago)
who still don't know how to read mail conversations.

> And, please don't thank me for giving this info.
>
> # Sorry, but moma says that we should thank people for their help :D

If he really does reply this then he surely isn't a college student.
He is probably a 4th standard girl who likes sharukhan very much.

--
Srinivasan R
http://fslog.com - News, tutorial, tips and tricks about Free and open