Dear Sir,

 Thanks for all to support me with Helping hands even i am in the desert of
linux

 ok
       My office has windows server dns ,dhcp and proxy connection
      our if one static ip (internet say tata ),fails we need to manual
connect the other one
      in server I am not disturb this setup

      my office plan to move to fedora 9  i install fedora 9 with squid
proxy  have 2 lan cards
      They need without manual intervention incase of line failure we can
able to automatically
      use the internet in linux this is the scenario how can in install
successfully in linux fedora 9 pls help me
      to constant in my job
           one st ip is high bandwith another is low bandwith  both should
work  how ??? implement in linux???

wtih regards,
Mohan