Please --------
1. Do Compose>New message or the equivalent in your email client when
you want to ask a new question.

2. Change the subject line when you reply to a "digest" message.
Copy/paste the subject line of the message and place it in the subject
line.  Is that very difficult?

On Saturday 18 Apr 2009, Navaneethan wrote:
> I have one doubt how we have to get admin previlege permission of
> login for guest to admin without knowing admin password

man sudoedit should get you started but be warned that you pick and
choose the commands that you want your 'guest' user to execute with
admin privilege.

-- Arun Khan