narendra sisodiya wrote:

        In linux i am using wxWidgets to develop the dialog box. But when
i create dialogbox object, my brower is terminated. Please help me to
resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards
Sundaram. D

Do not much but suggest to run firefox in debug mode/ developer mode (if
possible, you need to check it out) or may be run firefox from command line
to get actual problem in logs !!

Thank you narendra sisodiya, now i am trying with variuous ways that i can show the dialogbox to the user. Some of the ways are using wxWidgets or gtk+ in my XPCOM shared object file. or i can use XUL for displaying the dialogbox... I want to know which is the best way to go??
Please help me

Thanks & Regards
Sundaram. D