From: steve <st...@lonetwin.net>

> http://goidirectory.nic.in/welcome.asp
>
> ...and I cringed a bit on visiting each of those websites. Why do our
> government
> websites look like something created in the early '90s by a teenager who
> just
> learned to code html ? ...complete with the Indian tricolor as bullet
> icons and
> the <blink> tag ??

I feel your pain!

To make things worse, I just noticed that the following <sarcasm> minor
</sarcasm> ministries aren't even linked to from the GoI Directory
website.

# Ministry of Agriculture
# Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
# Ministry of Commerce and Industry
# Ministry of Communications and Information Technology !!!!
# Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises

Regards,
Prem