Rahul Sundaram <sunda...@...> writes:

> No easy way to upgrade core pieces like that. What issues did you have
> with Fedora 12? Maybe I could help solve that instead.
>
> Rahul

     1.I installed nvidia driver(yum install kmod-nvidia) and after that the
entire system was crashed.I m using AMD tuticorn 64x2 and Nvidia graphics
card.It works well with fedora 11.
     2.During the first login itself i got a kernel crash log.
     3.The network manager applet doesnt work for mobile internet connection.
It is able to connect only one time after restarting the machine.I couldnt
able to downgrade it using yum.