2009/12/13 Ramya S <vara...@gmail.com>

> hi varrun this is ramya, we had foss in 5th sem.  dont expect faculity
> will teach u. u have to search in net and study . this is hoe everyone
> is learning. if u want syllabus i give u.

Hi Ramya

Thanks for the reply

See, i too have a decent amount of knowledge and experience FOSS and don't
expect any faculty to teach me. It is not for me alone that we(
foss.amrita.ac.in) want to make this an elective. Not everyone may be
motivated enough like us to google(u can see that in classmates around you
itself) and find out things, and the goal is to make everyone aware of the
benefits of FOSS, and start contributing in whatever they can.

Btw, which college are you from( u never mentioned that :) ) It would be
good if you could share it, we want all possible inputs we have.

Cheers!
--
Thanks & Regards
Varrun Ramani