> Are you really qualified to ask that question?

KBS really qualified to ask that Q. KBS is a lead DEVELOPER of CentOS
(Free RHEL). You need to note one point, he is not just stopped after
asking that Q. He gave a lead to the OP about HA VM-Farm.

STOP fighting and continue this discussion only if it is related to the
subject.

The whole point is, he is not qualified to ask that question just because he
works in centos, did he design the certification.
Shall I ask you the same question, how are you qualified to approve his
questioning of the OP. Kindly don't come back with iam
A 'long term member' and everyone knows my qualification.

He should have just answered the question, he should'nt have asked 'are you
really qualified'!

And what do you mean 'fighting', if I reply back on what's perceived as
biased response, you come back with 'Don't Fight'.