>You don't mention the college and your academic credentials.
        I did my engineering in Dr.Mahalingam college of Engineering and
Technology,Coimbatore with 65% of aggregate and just now finished the Anna
university exams and waiting for results.And Dr.Mahalingam college had a
good placement this year but i was not placed in any company.

>Do you want to do Ph.d in cloud computing?
>Why?
     First of all i have lot of confusions regarding Ph.d.So i decided to
join a company first.

>What has php got to do with cloud computing?
      Nothing related to PHP and Cloud Computing.I recently attended a cloud
computing workshop @ PSG Tech,Coimbatore and National Free Software
Conference 2010 [Amazon Cloud Computing Workshop] by National Free Software
Movement Karnataka.So i got interest in cloud computing and have an idea to
do research in future.

      PHP is fun and easy to learn that's all nothing else.Previously i have
done projects using Python , Java , Jsp in academic level.I just preferred
because it it the current tr

>What is your goal in life?
       I have interest in doing Research so only i decided to do  Ph.D where
cloud computing as Main research area but not now because  i changed my
mindset to join a job first.

>It is very important to know what personality type you are
     And my area of interest is Web designing and i have designed lot of
websites for my college symposium ,cultural and other fests.And i have
participated in various paper presentations. And i also IBM The Great Mind
Challenge contest two times.So i know Web services  concepts too which is a
base for cloud computing.

>Or can you start a company?
          I don't have idea to become an Entrepreneur.

>I also had a plan to do Phd abroad but I quickly dropped the idea. It was
very
>painful for me to come to terms with my confusion but things started
>stabilizing
>after a few months.
      I am at this stage only having lot of confusions to set my goal
towards career and settle in a job or do higher studies.

Regards,
Rajkumar

राजकुमार
follow me