On Monday 14 June 2010 17:42:16 Satish Eerpini wrote:
> > we do not want responses from such people
>
> that is out right rude, and possibly you are missing a lot of people
> and information there.

I do not think it is rude - if you look at mailing lists, you find that the
best, well thought out, well formatted posts always come from people who are
extremely busy. In fact I often wonder how these people manage to do this -
they must be working 25 hours a day. The sloppily formatted posts come not
because the person is busy, but because the person has too high an opinion of
himself and does not care about the feelings of others.
--
regards
kg