> But what I am  trying to say is : Here  lot of people are sharing their
> technical skill, learning each other in English because lots of people they
> don't know Tamil (OR somebody may not interested).

The options for those who do not want to be a part of certain
discussions are quite clear.
We adopted English for certain reasons which may be valid or not but
this is not the forum for that discussion.

> That why all of us saying to start separate group , so that interesting
> people  will  contribute including me.

Experience shows that this option does not always work well.

>> You then have more technology oriented business transactions in the
>> local language.  This then creates a strong local economy.
>
> Do think sending Tamil mail on ILUGC will bring all the stuff you
> mentioned?  If you think so go head.

ILUGC == FOSS == local language computing == related discussions in
local language == economy
Yes. Things are related.

> I don't think so. This kind of not technical fights on technical mailing
> list never bring more technical  people to ILUGC. I already know six people
> went out from ilugc.

These things happen on all lists at some point of time or the other.