On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 12:43 PM, K.C. Ramakrishna
<kcramakris...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> > The OP is querying specific brand/model that are *known* to work from
> > Linux user experience.
>
> I recently did quite some research and ended up buying samsung CLP 300
> series - specifically Samsung CLP 315. This is a pure printer i.e. no
> scanning/fax/telephone.

If you are in digest mode please use GMANE interface to reply. Threads are
not created on the basis of subjects but based on _In-Reply-To_ and
_References_ headers! (Anyway your subject too is wrong)

--
*அகிலன்* (Akilan R)
(http://www.coding-aviator.blogspot.com)