got the solution
what I did is here..
First created a different user and  was able to log in from there.
then
system>administrator>users and groups.
from there changed the <dont ask password at login> to <ask password at
login> for the previous user.
and reboot.
tried with the previous user. all done :) :) worked perfectly :) :)

thanks everybody :)