This is regarding the 4-city Seminar on 'Monetising IP' that IPDome <cid:part1.05040207.04050705@lawgonindia.com> is organising in partnership with Achromic Point who are the event management partners. Please contact ipdome.n...@gmail.com to receive brochure for the event at Chennai.

The events at Delhi held on 10th Sept. at Hotel Eros Intercontinental, at Mumbai held on 24th Sept. at Hotel Intercontinental the Lalit and at Bangalore on 29th Oct. at Hotel Royal Orchid evoked wide interest and participation; the participants included Vice President of Mahindra & Mahindra (Ms.Usha Amonkar ), CFO of Religare Technologies (Mr.Manish Sharma), Manager, IP of Teva Pharma and Vice President of Bry Air Asia (Ms.Sonali Dutta), IP Manager of USV Pharma, delegates from ITC, Philips Innovation Centre, 3i Infotech, Bally Technologies, Dynamaitcs and representatives from IT & ITES Companies and assorted IP heads and senior Managers.

The Seminar goes beyond the conventional defensive deployment of IP and promotes a strategic perspective of IP that transforms it from a cost-centre to a profit-centre. The Seminar has an experiential and hands-on approach to Intellectual Property targeting Value-enhancement, not just Value-protection and addressing R&D and Marketing Managerial personnel along with lawyers. The methodology includes a Strategy Game in which two corporations and two consulting firms deal with live IP infringement and licensing issues that enables a higher quality of learning on a wider canvas, that has the potential to transform the IP Strategy in their organisations.

The feedback we received was positive; many participants said that they gained a strategic perspective of IP and their learnings in the Seminar would enhance their capability to deal with IP issues in their respective organisations. We request you to send delegates for the Seminar from your company who could benefit from it.

--

Regards,

R.Chandrasekar,
Advocate

P.V.S.Giridhar&  Sai
Advocates
Legal&  Allied Services
No.319(Old No.155), Linghi Chetty Street (III Floor), George Town, Chennai 600
001.
Phone: 91-44- 2524 3949/ 4216 3949 Fax: 91-44- 2522 9151
Email:girid...@lawgonindia.com  /s...@lawgonindia.com
website:www.lawgonindia.com

DISCLAIMER: This communication from P.V.S.Giridhar&  Sai is privileged and
confidential, and is for the use of the addressee only. If this message reaches
anyone other than the intended recipient, we request the reader to notify us
immediately by return email, delete the original message and not to reproduce,
copy, disseminate or in any manner distribute it. We do not guarantee the security
of information transmitted electronically and are not liable for the proper, timely
and complete transmission thereof.