On 02/09/2011 05:43 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-02-09 at 17:17 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> You continue to vehemently miss the point I have been making.
> frankly I am totally unable to understand the point you have been
> making

You already agreed on the fundamental point I was making which is that a
decision on which license to pick for your projects is an important
one.   How it can affect potentially affect sustainability can be
understood by looking at various important projects.  I have already
pointed one example.  If you need more,  take a look at Wine history.
You will have to do further research on your own and come to your
conclusions after that point.    If you want to discuss this further,
catch me up on IRC or mail me offlist.  I am sure the list needn't be
bothered further with this.

Rahul