Thanks a lot Kadambari, Kenneth and Arun Khan,

So happy to see the detailed explanations on Quoting.
Now only I really understand the things.

Will follow your suggestions in my mails.

sometimes, it requires a lot of patience and time to educate people.
Will be nice, if we all do the same detailed explanation while people
do mistakes like topposting, asking unrelated questions, replying to thread etc.

Instead of rude one line threats, these kind words will help the
people to understand the mistakes and rectify themselves.

I received some positive feedbacks on this thread from friends, who
were telling like "ILUGC should be more new users friendly".
We are proving that we are caring and educating people to learn and
improve themself.

Thanks.

--
Regards,