On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 15:55, Rahul Sundaram <methe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 03/22/2011 03:28 PM, Roshan Mathews wrote:
>>  In that
>> case you were only unaware of the deal, which you post facto decided
>> to call "an informal agreement", despite it being characterized as a
>> written promise.
>
> I don't see it characterized as a written promise.  If you are aware of
> a written promise, then do point me to it.  Otherwise, I have no reason
> to believe that.

I've already linked to, and quoted the relevant source.

This is what you initially tried to refute:

     * Ghostscript had a deal with FSF to make the
       latest-but-one version GPL, but they sold the latest
       version with a commercial license.

I could keep chasing you around as you continue making new
assertions, but this has gone on long enough.

--
http://about.me/rosh