2011/5/31 Thyagarajan தியாகராஜன் <citizenof...@gmail.com>

> Dear Luggies,
>
> Our activities have been dried up, It appears to me that ilugc is on the
> way
> to find a place in the list of endangered species.
> To raise the level of our performance, i sincerely feel the need to
> retrospect the "office boy" role and that the same be given to a new
> person.

It seems some of your expectation on ILUG-C has not been met..

I have been member of this group for past 4 years, and in my observation,
the ILUG-C (NOT the mailing list, but the community) has been more
productive now, due to initiatives of some members..  Baskar has setup FOSS
lab in so many colleges..  Today, we are seeing some organised effort in
providing mentorship to college students..  Regular meeting of ILUG-C..

Even, my expectation of this group is also NOT met.. that doesnt mean, ILUGC
is defunct..  it is very well proactive, and going in right direction..

what we need  is a management team, to give a vision and direction..

Regards,
Senthil