On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-li...@karan.org> wrote:

> Do you not feel that your tax money is spent towards Linux in that case
> ? ( or well, more onto open source ) rather than contributing it all
> into the select pockets of specific vendors

[Off Topic] [and nothing personal to the above quote]
I hope the courts help in pulling out this entire thing of free laptops.
Windows, Linux, Microsoft and Bill gates are irrelevant to hungry children.
This 90 crore might be well spend on starving kids and kids who require
medical care. I hope our politicians get their priority right. We as a
country are not there yet to enjoy these kind of luxuries.

Regards,
Arun