In our program (RMS Meet in Tiruchengode) sung the tamil version of
Free Software Song in carnatic music. RMS is happy with that tamil
version of his own lyrics. also we sung the english version.

Totally 2400 participants are participated. we uploaded the detailed
report of the program very soon in our blog.

On 2/10/12, Raman.P <raam...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Congratulations to FSFTN,IIT lug Jaya fossclub and others for successful
> conduct of RMS meet. The turn out was indeed great.
>
> Most of you must be aware of the Free Software song usually sung in his
> meet. RMS told that he would like it in carnatic music. Someone with talent
> can try.
>
> Raman.P
> blog:http://ramanchennai.wordpress.com/

Best wishes