I hope, those who criticised baskar should answer now..   even in GNU
license, it is given that the software is free, but we can charge for
training and other services..  Baskar has been regularly posting his FOSS
seminar events here for past few years.   His efforts being seen as an
example, and guidelines on how we can do.

IF any one want to setup labs, and take seminars on FOSS in engineering
colleges, i think, baskar had offered all his materials.. (pls correct me
if i am wrong)..

SO dont discourage such persons by this negative comments..

In my view, even if we suppose, baskar is posting it for
self-advertisement, what is the wrong in it?

Regards,
Senthil