2012/2/28 Yogesh Girikumar <yogeshg1...@gmail.com>

> 27 பிப்ரவரி, 2012 7:23 am அன்று, விக்னேஷ் நந்த குமார் (Vignesh Nandha
> Kumar) <viky.nan...@gmail.com> எழுதியது:
>
> > > 5. facebook like link
>> >
>> > bad idea. Avoid social networking sites.
>>
>> +1
>> Facebook tracks each and every activity of the user who visits any page
>> with a facebook like button even if the user is not logged in to facebook.

Missed the point: FB like button seems to do this.. So it is better not to
use FB Like button.. Sorry about the earlier post.. I recommend the use of
NoScript firefox addon that blocks unwanted scripts including js and
FlashBlock that blocks flash stuff, swf and videos if anybody wants to
block such stuff.. Cookie Culler is another such addon that would block
unwanted cookies.

--
Yogesh