Hi,

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 9:47 PM, Balachandran Sivakumar
<benignb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>       Thanks for the responses. I will try it out and get back if I
> run into issues :) But, I would also want to preserve the history of
> changes . I guess it uses CVS or somthing similar(I see a folder named
> "attic" in the dir). So,  when I copy the folder, will that also get
> preserved ? Thanks

         Thanks for all the responses. Just copying over the folders
to the new servers worked. It did preserve the versions. Thanks .

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
                                                             - Swami Vivekananda

Mail: benignb...@gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/