It seems my post didn't reach the mailing list. So I am reposting again.

> What is reverse ssh? You mean remote port fwd?

It is not exactly remote port fwd. It is binding remote ssh service in the
local port. I mean using -R switch in ssh.

> Xephyr is actually Xnest which allows multiseat and is a X in X, that
> is all I know.
>
> I dunno how you used it to do X forward. Did you use the ssh -Y switch?

I tried both -X and -Y but I can feel that it is not logical because I am
forwarding X over 3 machines. I will explain the problem clearly once again.
Assume the following.
 I have 3 machines.
1. protected pc - a pc behind firewall / NAT / router (so you can not
directly connect to this machine on any port.) - user name is
"poomalai_protected"
2. My desktop - In this machine I want to see the GUI apps / whole desktop
environment of "protected pc". User name is "poomalai_desktop"
3. My webserver - A hosted machine with ssh access. I can forward or use
any random port number in this machine. but I am not root in this machine.
(User name is "poo")
Here you could have correctly identified that "protected pc" is my N900

Now, the problem is I want to access "protected pc" from my desktop. I use
the following command on the protected pc

            ssh -R 22222:localhost:22 poo@mywebserver
Now the "protected pc" is logged in to my webserver and I run "top" command
to keep the ssh session alive. and leave the machine logged in to my web
server

Now I go to "My Desktop" and connect to the webserver as usual
            ssh poo@webserver

Once logged in, I run the following
            ssh poomalai_protected@protectedpc -p 22222

Now I get the bash and I can run commands on protected pc. But I could not
run any GUI apps.
I usually use Xephyr to run any GUI app or the whole desktop session when I
use straight ssh. That means I just use -X to connect to the machine I want
to connect and set DISPLAY env variable to the port where Xephyr is running
and GUI apps(like firefox, gedit etc) / the whole desktop session (if I use
xfce4-session in ssh) will be displayed inside the Xephyr window.

Now my question: Is there a way similar to this to forward X from my
"protected pc" to "web server" to "my desktop"?
I am open to use any program. You can suggest vnc or normal X forwarding or
anything. The objective is to access "protected pc" somehow. Thats it.
Please suggest opensource solutions alone. I am not interested in
teamviewer or something similar.
Can freenx be used to solve this problem? Any suggestions?

And 0, I tried your solution

 [N900]$ ssh -R 22222:localhost:22 poo@mywebserver

> [Desktop]$ ssh -t -X poo@mywebserver "ssh -X user@localhost -p 22222"

and got the following.
Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding.
Connection to xxx.xxx.xxx.xx closed

Thanks Girish and 0 for your valuable inputs

- Poomalairaj

@poomalairaj <http://twitter.com/#%21/poomalairaj>
http://blog.poomalairaj.com