>          My understanding of his statement is "Don't work for someone,
> start your own company". If my understanding is correct, I don't think
> that is moronic. Just that many people(myself included) do not want to
> take that risk.

Unfortunately, That is not what I understood. I felt offended because it
sounded more like an attack on system administrators.

> And, may be you just want to counter everything that Girish writes.
> And, may be his statement is too cryptic for some people to
> understand. Thanks

This is a *gross* misunderstanding. I apologize to Girish, if he felt
offended. We might have difference in opinions at times but I respect
his work and contribution to the list. I have nothing against him,
please avoid such negative statements.

--
0