On Wednesday 11 July 2012 02:22 PM, Arun Khan wrote:
>> I am searching for knowledge base links for how to implement the
>> mail
>> server and what are the basic requirements to implement. It would be
>> nice
>> if there is a step by step guidelines.
>
> Generally speaking, asking for step by step instructions in any
> mailing list suggests  that you have not your own due diligence to
> search (at least in my mind).

OP mentions he is searching for, but may be couldn't get closer
results.

IMHO, everyday new people join the list & many might not know about
search engines, even if they know they aren't aware of the right ways to
search with proper keywords.

some one following the list for, say a month, would automatically come
to know, the first option is duckduckgo. ;-)

but till then, when its the first time & if we reply to them to search
first & then ask here, it might not encourage to ask further.

probably showing some pointers & then asking them to search further
would show them the path. eventually they might end up doing it as a
habit.

this will be repeated thousand times & the solution need also be
repeated that much times.

PS: I noticed you giving pointers as part of the mail, but at times
this is also conveyed rude.