Hi all,

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Balachandran Sivakumar
<benignb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Mehul Ved <mehul.n....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:45 PM, Karthikeyan A.K <mindas...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> Yup, you may not read it if you wish. It could put you into hell. :-))
>>
>> I went around and looked at his emails to the list. Each of them seem
>> to be bordering either trolling or immature behaviour. It is just
>> adding noise to the list without adding any meaningful content.
>
>     I too feel that it is adding a lot of noise, without useful
> learning. It will be nice if either Shrini or Raman can  step in.
> Though I don't like moderation in general, this attitude of "I will
> behave the way I want, I don't care about others/guidelines" doesn't
> look right to me. Thanks

Imho, setting the moderation bit on this user or if manually
moderating posts is difficult, banning this member, though very harsh
is the best thing to do. Considering how he has been turning deaf ears
to what people are saying to him and trolling non-stop, he has earned
it.

Thanks & Regards,
Guruprasad