Hi all,

I have 320gb hdd, and have separate partitions for /, /boot and /home.

Using Fedora 16, I have created the /boot partition with size of 100mb
initially thought, it would be enough to handle it. But the problem arose
when I tried to update using yum update.

It said /boot partition become full at the midst of the update and the
update could not be completed. So now I have to resize the /boot partition.

I have got 200mb freespace and I wanted to merge it with /boot partition
in-order to extend the size of the /boot.

I wanted to know how to increase the size of /boot with the available 200mb
free space.

Screenshot link:- http://i.imgur.com/02Isu.png

Note:- Using gparted and trying to resize the /boot doesn't show the extra
200mb freespace to extend.

Guide me, how can I achieve it.

Do I need to delete the /boot and merge it with freespace and then create
/boot again? If so, how to create /boot again?

I also googled but could not find simple explanation for it.

--
Regards,
Prasanna Venkadesh