On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 7:07 PM, pavithran <pavithra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Girish ,

Dear Pavithran,

Good to see an old timer.

How are you doing?

> Though what you have been doing is great but for a special focus on
> Lua please create a SIG - Special Interest Group or a Lua users group
> and move the discussions of Lua over there .

Move to something other than LUG?

But I have a reputation here and a culture and so on. I could post on
both. Moving does not make sense IMHO.

> People like me ( definitely not generalising) have subscribed to a LUG
> to hear all kinds of stuff right from lua,python to kde,gnome to
> ubuntu,gentoo but more or less traffic has been diverse and it fits
> all .

Alright.

> In your case on a less traffic day all I see is Lua and girish  in
> ILUGC and yes I dont want to create a filter for you or lua because I
> might miss out a interesting thing from either you or lua . So all I
> say is lua specific discussions are better off as a SIG while
> important lua announcements or even an occasional lua query would be
> nice to see here .

I need to think of it.

In general I have shown indifference to suggestions in LUG from various
people.

It is not due to anything else but my busy life and complex day to
day firefights.

In this case let me see what best I can do.

In general I have not got much support by way of sharing my load from
LUG members.

That would make my long term plans more fruitful.

-Girish

--
Gayatri Hitech
http://gayatri-hitech.com